Monday, July 7, 2008

DeadHeat News


After a successful June residency, DeadHeat got under way as a monthly throwdown last Thursday. We'll be back at Bowery Electric on August 7 but stay tuned for info on a special Brooklyn appearance of the DeadHeat DJs this month.
Dave R. rocked 3 killer sets last week. You can see his playlists at 33/45. Here's what I played when Dave tagged me in:

Cluster - Prothese
Stereolab - Three Women
Dome - D-D-Bo
The Dylan Group - Running In Pairs
Boredoms - (two circles)
Siim Sisamouth - Don't Let My Girlfriend Tickle Me
Clinic - The Witch
The Rattles - The Witch
Cactus - Evil
Black Mountain - Evil Ways
Simply Saucer - Instant Pleasure/Electro Rock
String Driven Thing - Night Club
Groundhogs - Split - Part 1
Julian Cope - You Gotta Problem With Me

Holy Fuck - Royal Gregory
Battles - Race In
Brian Eno - King's Lead Hat
Joy Division - Interzone
The Ex - Theme From Konono
The Comsat Angels - Independence Day

No comments:

Best of 2020 / Top 50 +

Wow, what a year! Honestly, I'm simply happy to be here for another year-end wrap up.  For the first time in my life, I had to actually ...