Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Just Eat A Hamburger, Eat The Hell Out Of It

S.Koreans pissed about lifted beef ban teach the ol' U-S-A a thing or two about how ugly (and hilarious) nationalism can really be.

Some of my fave songs referencing beef:
Anal Solvent - Sponteneous Smeadcore
Portland wackos experiment with electonics and samples, drink Guiness, take drugs and rap.
Gang of Four - Cheeseburger
How punk is Jon King's melodica? A new inspiration for a muxtape...melodica rock.
Fear - Beef Bologna
Lee Ving knows...the ladies like the beef.
MDC - Corporate Deathburger
"Change from your five"? This song needs an inflation-based lyric update.
Gary Clail & On U-Sound System - BEEF
I ate a hamburger last night humming this song the whole time.

No comments:

Best of 2020 / Top 50 +

Wow, what a year! Honestly, I'm simply happy to be here for another year-end wrap up.  For the first time in my life, I had to actually ...