Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2008 Siren Music Festival

Illustration by Paul Antonson

Before I even have a description, complete profile (or clue) for this site I've got my 2nd post. Our friends at Siren Festival, the annual Coney Island indie rock pilgrimage, have announced their initial line-up. G.O.M. is happiest to see bands like Parts + Labor, These Are Powers and Times New Viking get the nod. For more info and updates you can go here. Siren Fest is always one of the best events of the summer if not the year and anyone who knows me knows I bring the good times.

Les Savy Fav's Tim Harrington and I do a little mid-set bonding during Siren Fest 2002.

No comments:

Best of 2020 / Top 50 +

Wow, what a year! Honestly, I'm simply happy to be here for another year-end wrap up.  For the first time in my life, I had to actually ...